Would you rather go for a run or a walk? Definitely a walk. I couldn’t run very well when I ran all the time, so I’m sure not going to jump into that again now. But we have a nature preserve not far away where we love to go.
What is your favorite meal? Not as hard, though I love both Tex-Mex and seafood. I think my favorite is an enchilada plate at El Fenix (a Dallas original). But I love Tilapia and steamed veggies too!
Do you enjoy watching sports? If so whats your favorite? I love watching sports. Dear Son’s rugby team from UTD went undefeated this year and captured the state title. They’ll be traveling to Nebraska next month to challenge for the national championship – their first year to have a team? I also enjoy Mavs basketball, especially if they are playing well. I like post-season baseball for the Rangers, but too much baseball gets tedious. I don’t like to watch football anymore. Not the NFL anyway, although I like a good college game and I’m not that partial. But my FAVORITE sport is NASCAR. Yes it is TOO a sport! It’s just not a GAME! I love the roar of the engines, the strategy that is put into play, and the speed. Oh boy, do I like the speed!
|Photo from tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com|
Beach or Mountain Vacation? Definitely mountains! Wouldn’t sniff at a beach vacay, but I’ve never been a summer person. Allergic to sun, prone to burns, heat-sensitive. And WHY do I live in Texas? Ha. I’ve got a great AC! But the mountains with the regular rain showers and the lush greenery. Plenty of shade and peace. Ahhhh. Not to mention snow and winter sports. I’m all over that!
- Brandi Boddie at Penning Praises
- Cheryl Linn Martin at Life in Flip-Flops
- Loree Huebner at Between You, Me and the Gatepost
- Jackie Castle at The Castle Library
- Deana Chadwell at Script Spot
- Tracy Krauss at Expression Express
- David N. Walker at Where the Heart Is
- Karen McFarland at Life as it Happens
- Karen Rought at The Midnight Novelist
- Niki Turner at Truer Ink
- Sandy Wells at Cracked But Beautiful
- Book or movie and why?
- Real book or e-book?
- Funniest thing you’ve done in the last 5 years?
- How would your best friend describe you?
- Do you put yourself into the books you read/write or the movies you watch?
- Favorite kind of car and why?
- Would your choice of party be a catered meal or barbecue out back?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- What specific lesson have you learned – Spiritual, educational, occupational?
- Besides writing, what’s your favorite thing to do when you get some extra time?
- What’s one place you can be found at least one time every week?