We are an electronic reading family. At least the females are. Sweet hubby and Dear boy still like books they can hold in their hands, but the girls and I love downloading what we want to read instantly. And my friend Patty Carroll uploaded an amazing book just this weekend! Woohoo!
Precious Redhead has been chomping on the bit to get her hands on this book since I got to read an advanced copy last summer. Liberty Belle was by far the best book I read in 2011 and one of my favorite all-time books! Can’t wait to read it again in its final form!
Patricia PacJac Carroll has captured the charm of the old west without losing the intensity of a suspense-filled story. Riveting! Liberty Longstreet connected with me immediately through her humiliation and the manipulation she endured. She kept me with her determination and compassion. Then she twisted me into emotional knots as I rode with her through impossible circumstances.
If you’re a fan of Christian fiction, this indie author has got all of the talent and inspiration of the great ones! Liberty Belle is available digitally at Amazon.com and will be available soon in paperback!
About Patricia PacJac Carroll:
I am a writer, Christian first, and blessed beyond my imagination. I live in the Dallas-Ft Worth area in Texas with my wonderful treasure of a husband, my spoiled dog Jacs, my 90 yr old Father in law, and my awesome grown son, Josh. Did I say I was blessed?
- I love the Lord, got zapped by the Holy Spirit while watching Jesus of Nazareth
- I used to own a pet store
- Have a degree in accounting
- Got in a tussle at a republican primary election in 1988
- Have been to the Philippines and have seen the Chocolate Hills
- Love the old west, westerns, and historical fiction set during that time period.
- Am an optimist
- Love to be free
- Am excited to see what the Lord has planned for me.
- God is Good