- Never lose the ability to laugh at yourself and never laugh too hard at others.
- Wanna go to the mall? Do you really have to ask?
- Since it’s Happy Hour and there’s a Sonic right there, why don’t we stop?
- Everything, even chores, gets better with music.
- When all else fails, put it in a ponytail.
- Eggs really can cook on the dashboard of a car.
- You’re never too busy to play – oh wait, that’s a lesson that I learned from my dog.
- Always keep a dog around to blame.
- Laughter is best when shared.
- The drivers of the other cars can’t hear you, Mom.
Your turn: What have you learned this summer? From whom or what did you learn it?