I’m thankful for:
- the Lord’s salvation and the confidence it gives.
- this path the Lord has set before me.
- health and opportunity.
- stories of inspiration and hope.
- my precious children who never let me stay downcast.
- my sweet hubby who balances me.
- my extended family and dear friends who keeps me steeped in laughter.
- new purposes and avenues of serving the Father and His kingdom.
- peace, joy, anticipation.
- the new connections this blog has allowed.
- your encouragement and insight that challenges me to move forward.
Your turn: What are you thankful for?
I’ll be celebrating this week with my family. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!