…well, at least for the beginning of the year. Last year, I read 31 books—the most I’ve ever read in a year. You can find links to all of the reviews, including those that are still at Suspense Sisters review page, at my 2014 link.
This year I want to match that number of books or get close. I plan to start with the ones below:
10. Petticoat Detective by Margaret Brownley – This sounds like such a fun book. I’m looking forward to dabbling in a historical romance.
9. The Wishing Season by Denise Hunter – I started this one early in December, but had to set it aside. Still, the writing was so well done and the story was already engaging even though I’d barely started.
8. Dubiosity by Christy Barritt – I’ve heard so much about this author, I’m looking forward to this mystery!
7. Seagrass Pier by Colleen Coble – I read the first of the Hope Beach Series and loved it. I’m curious to see how the author wrapped up this series.
6. Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl – I’m so excited to read this new book from the founder of the Suspense Sisters blog. I’ve gotten to know Nancy a little online, but I’ve never read any of her work, so I’m doubly enthused about the prospect.
5. Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon – I’ve enjoyed a couple of Irene Hannon’s books. This latest is bound to be a treat.
4. Where Rivers Part by Kellie Coates Gilbert – Kellie has been involved in a critique group I used to be in. I love her writing and this one looks excellent!
3. How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck – I love her princess series and I know this one will be as excellent as the others I’ve read!
2. Secret Refuge by Dana Mentink – This has become one of my favorite authors. Every book I’ve read of hers has been excellent and I look forward to checking out this one.
1. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey – I can honestly say that I’ve read and loved everyone of Dani’s books. I can’t wait to read what I think is the conclusion to her Alaskan Courage series.
Your Turn: What’s high on your reading list?
2015/January at 5:39 am
31 books: that’s quite an accomplishment! (It’s never occurred to me to count, perhaps b/c I’m sure I didn’t read quite that many. 😉 ) Good luck!
2015/January at 10:03 am
Thanks, I’m going to need it to match last year’s list. Just keep reading…Just keep reading…Reading…reading….
2015/January at 9:36 pm
You’ll get so caught up in your wonderful stories, you’ll lose track and read more than your goal 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person