My critique partner and writing buddy, Jennifer Slattery, drew me in with a blog title much like this one. Did it intrigue you? About 89% of you who chose to read this did so because of the title.
What’s in a name? A lot, it seems.
Anyway, Jennifer nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I’m flattered. I particularly like this award because the giver constructs her own set of questions. That means, the folks that I’m nominating for this award will have questions that my inquiring mind wants to know.
And 5% of those who chose to read this article stopped somewhere in the middle of the last paragraph. Congratulations to those of you who have pressed on. I have a special gift for one of you. Since I don’t have any books of my own available for giveaway, I’ll give one of you my copy of Elizabeth Goddard’s Love In the Wind. You can see how much I enjoyed this book on my review at the link.
Leave your email address as a comment and answer one of the questions below. Your choice. (Warning: some are toughies.) Deadline for entry is this post’s date plus 7 days. One week.
And now for my answers to Jennifer’s questions:
Now, it’s my turn for a little challenging. I’m going to nominate Joanna Aislinn, Jennifer Hallmark, Christa Upton, Sheri de Grom, and my Suspense Sisters fellow reviewers: Brittany McEuen, Sandra Ardoin, Sybil Bates McCormack, Wanda Barefoot, and Iola Goulton.
The requirements are easy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to this post.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you in a blog article of your own.
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees.
- Nominate up to 10 new ladies. (This is a Sisterhood, after all, LOL.)
Here are your questions:
- What do you most look forward to this year?
- What is your greatest hope for this year?
- What was your favorite moment last year?
- What was your favorite Christian fiction novel last year?
- If you had plenty of time and money, what would you be doing?
- What event of 2014 do you see as a potential life-changer?
- What verse of the Bible speaks to you the most right now and why?
- How has your faith deepened over the last year?
- What one activity or habit do you need to stop doing?
- What will be your legacy?
That’s it. I sure hope you gals all have the chance to play. This can be insightful!
Your Turn: Congratulations! You made it to the 1% of people who see a blog title and actually read the entire article! Celebrate! You’re special! Whoop Whoop!