Tonight, we’re celebrating a new book with a strange type of party. I mean, we’re having the normal type of party – well, as normal as a group of romance authors can get. Which… isn’t. But we’ll have a potluck – maybe share a recipe or two – and we’ll crack jokes and wear sparkles or funny hats, chatting about… you know, party stuff.
But the strange part is that you’re invited! Really! Here’s the link to our Facebook party beginning March 31 at 7PM.
Here are ten reasons to come party with us!
10. You don’t have to “come” anywhere! You can party from the comfort of your own recliner or couch or bed!
9. Pranks! We’ll be sharing some doosies during the course of the evening. Maybe get your imagination rolling for preparation of April Fool’s Day? LOL!
8. Stories – not only do we have a great book to share with you, but each of the authors has stories of her own to share during the evening.
7. Share yourself! Parties aren’t like watching TV. You’ll have opportunities to share your own ideas and stories.
6. Fun! No way around it, some of these authors are just flat goofy! Expect to “hear” some clever comments that just might have you in stitches!
5. New books! Besides the launching of our new collection, April Fool’s Love, many of the authors have books of their own to tell about. Who knows; you might just pick up a new favorite!
4. Giveaways! Most of the authors will have something special to giveaway to a lucky commenter. Some will give away books. Others have gift cards or items that are important in their own stories.
3. Grand prize! This one, I’m going to let you find out about at the party!
2. No formal-wear required. Seriously! Wear your PJs, grab a cup of tea and a snack and settle in for an evening of relaxed engagement.
1. Learn about April Fool’s Love. Not only will we all share a little about our stories, you’ll likely find out the deeper issues that sparked our ideas. And why we wanted to initiate this book in the first place! Putting it together is a story in itself! LOL!
Can’t stay for the whole time? No problem! Come when you can; leave when you must! And definitely comment and reply. Share pics of your crazy hats. Spin stories of your own best pranks! Whatever! We want to meet you there!
Here’s the link again!