- It’s game time! Join us in A Ruby Christmas Pinterest contest. Find today’s link at Ruby’s special Pinterest board or visit the direct link for the photo of LONDON! You know you want to play! The prize of $400 in books goes to the winner!
- Enjoy the special devotion by today’s chapter’s author, Jennifer Fromke, on Fay Lamb’s Inner Source.
- Phee Paradise posts about Ruby on Delighted Meditations
- Dianne Butts shares thoughts about Ruby’s trip to the UK.
- And I’m a SPECIAL GUEST on Julie Marx’s Embattled Spirits blog
I’m not calling you a horse, but . . . I sort of am . . . Metaphorically.
I drive past a farm almost everyday and the horses are usually grazing in their pastures as I pass. The pastures are huge. Like maybe an acre for 2 horses. And there’s nothing but Continue reading
A Familiar Shore, by Jennifer Fromke isn’t my usual drink of choice – not really a romance, and certainly not a suspense. I think I’d log it as women’s fiction. The plot intrigued me as I figured out what was going on. Immersed into the story, I found one element which surprised me. Continue reading
I’m more than halfway through the year, so I’m behind on my reading Top 10 list. At the same time, I’ve read some books that weren’t on my list that were sheer delights. Check out a quick tour through my library.
What is it? The ring? Chocolate? Flowers? A Maui vacation (oh yeah, that’s definitely mine! LOL!) My PINK PARTY guest today shared a romantic gift that was decidedly … different. Yeah, let’s call it that!
I “met” Jennifer, like Ruth from yesterday’s post, through The Christmas Tree Treasure Hunt. What a fun project that was! And I get to enjoy another project with Jennifer next week because she’s one of the authors of Heart Bouquets, due for release next Wednesday – I’ll keep you posted!