Warm Mulled Kisses officially released last week and I started a two-week celebration with all of the authors. Yesterday, we hosted the main character from Marilyn Eudaly’s novella, “Santability.” Today, we get another letter to Santa, but this time from Carly, the star of Karen Jurgens’s story, “A Christmas Mosaic.”
Tag Archives: Novella
Bonus Features: SANTABILITY
For the remainder of October, the authors of Warm Mulled Kisses are sharing Bonus Features from their individual stories. Today, Trudy Moore, star of “Santability,” shares her letter to Santa this Christmas.
2 Great Reasons
Today, July 1, is the release day of my latest publication! Woohoo! I’m excited,
but . . .
YOU get the best part!
There are 2 great reasons for you to visit Amazon.com today! Continue reading
Vote on this Unlikely Merger!
It’s time to settle Mercy’s Unlikely Merger and the responsibility is in YOUR hands!
You have to decide which of them men will give Mercy her happily ever after:
- Dustin Rogers, Mercy’s co-worker at Lacewell Limited. Due to a crazy ice storm, they never made it to Austin and stopped in Bellville, Texas. (Chapter Two is HERE!)
- Landon Gates, the owner of Lakeview Inn in Watkins Glen, New York. His dream is to help his sister and others with learning disabilities by giving them training and jobs. (Chapter Three is HERE!)
- Ric Montoya runs the Montoya Olive Oil business outside of San Diego, California. With a successful company, he’s finally ready to settle down with the right woman. (Chapter Four is HERE!)
- Gabe Mann, owner of Ally’s Gators in Titusville, Florida. He enjoys the outdoors and hopes to make his farm into an educational tourism place. (Chapter Five is HERE!)
- Talon Hawthorne, who lives in Madison, Alabama. His dream is to honor his deceased mother by making her Burger Bistro the best it can possibly be. (Chapter Six is HERE!)
- Digger Grant, the head of the Fourteen Quarters Repertory Company in New Orleans, Louisiana. His experience through Hurricane Katrina has ignited a passion for bringing together all races and cultures within the city districts. (Chapter Seven is HERE!)
- Levi Shepherd, of St. Louis, Missouri. His work as an IT Director with McBride Mortgage is only a place holder until he can reach his dream of opening a vacation spot that focuses on fishing and families. (Chapter Eight is HERE!)
- Steve Leclerc, who drives for his brother at Leclerc Trucking in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. His dream is to use the land of his inheritance to build God’s Table, a farm that will supply food pantries and homeless shelters throughout the area. (Chapter Nine is HERE!)
- Reuben Miller, the half-owner of Trinity Productions in Santa Monica, California. He’s also Rube Miller, the superstar and trying to live down his past with a focus of following God’s leading in his future. (Chapter Ten is HERE!)
- Daniel Knight, the equine habitat architect that Mercy met in Lexington, Kentucky. After he finishes his current work for his uncle, he’ll return home to Boulder, Colorado. (Chapter Eleven is HERE!)
(Voting ends June 24, 2015.)
A Horse of a Different Color
Our crack team of investigators actually caught up with Mercy Lacewell, the acting Vice President of Acquisitions for Lacewell Limited on her recent trip to Kentucky. It appears that LL’s next target is an architect firm. Ms. Lacewell spent a few hours involved in a meeting with the various directors and associates.
However, as with many of her other business trips, she Continue reading
Eat Your Heart Out, Uncle Thomas
Here at Faith Driven Fiction we are committed to bringing you the latest information over the traveling exploits of Mercy Lacewell, acting Vice President of Acquisitions for Lacewell Limited.
Her journey this time took her to what many might consider the Continue reading
New Job, New Direction
Here at Faith Driven Fiction, we’re always searching for stories to spark inspiration. And such is what we have recently found. Through some type of crossed wires, or perhaps one of our crack team of investigators, we’ve been able to Continue reading
The Baby is Out
Woohoo! It’s done. I’m not sure how I should feel about it, a little sick and nervous, but so very relieved.
Wow. Reading through this, I really do sound like a new mother. I remember my first labor. My sweet boy screamed at the nurses. My hubby held my hand. All at the same time I felt such joy, yet loss because “the kid” who had been my constant companion for nine months was no longer Continue reading
Cover Reveal for GRIME BEAT
Please welcome GRIME BEAT! The first book in the Grime Fighter novella series which will be available on Amazon starting tomorrow morning (barring unforeseen complications.)
Sound a little like Continue reading